Novamarine Instruments Pty. Limited was established in 1977 and is today a leading sales and service organisation providing specialised technical support to the marine and defence industries. Our client base is broad in both geographical and market sectors.
The Company’s activities include, the repair and maintenance of a wide variety of marine navigation aids, communication equipment, power management, cargo handling and automation systems. We can provide installation, commissioning and project supervision for special projects individually suited to Customer specifications.
The Company's modern workshop located at 7/27 Annie Street, Wickham, is fitted with a wide variety of test equipment suitable for analogue and digital applications, with facilities for the repair, testing and calibration of instruments and electronic equipment.
The services provided by Novamarine Instruments Pty. Limited are divided into the following areas:
• The workshop and on-site repair and servicing of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment associated with the instrumentation and electronics industry.
• The provision of installation labour, supervision and commissioning skills to on-site projects.
• The procurement, installation, commissioning and supervision of systems which are individually suited to Customer specifications.
• The provision of consultancy skills to assess and evaluate equipment in the instrumentation and electronics industry.
• The marketing and sales of equipment selected by the Board of Directors.